Command & conquer your conference calls with our new dashboard
Anyone that's ever held more than a couple of conference calls will understand that it's not as simple as giving out a conference ID and expecting everyone to join the call faultlessly. In fact, there's numerous hoops that both you and your attendees need to jump through to make a conference call a success. Luckily for you, we've launched numerous features over the past 12 months to make this entire process as painless as possible...
Here's a 12 month recap on how we've been making conference calls as painless as possible:
- Arrange & invite attendees in a click
- Conference call etiquette & problem solving
- Select your own on-hold music
- Have a successful screen share with call
- Connect latecomers in a click
- 3 Things to-do before ending a call (to make it worthwhile)
- 4 Great reasons to start recording your conference calls
In-call management has never been so good!
Today, we go live with the new Conference Call Dashboard and it's a big leap forward in usability. Here's what we've done:
The biggest improvement we've made to the dashboard is to the live-call view. You can now see who is on the call, which means that you can:
- No need for a time consuming roll call, because you can now see names of those on the call
- But what about those that are late? Make use of the 'Dial-out' feature and we'll patch late attendees straight in to your call
- Did someone drop from the call? One tap of the 'Reconnect' link and we'll have them back in on the call in seconds
Is everyone that needs to be on the call now dialed in? Great, now lock the room and benefit from:
- Additional privacy, in case a third party (not welcome) wants to join call
- Stop late-late attendees from joining call and interrupting your flow
Now the call is underway, it's time to shine (and keep control). We help you do this by showing you just who's talking so you can:
- Put names to faces and faces to voices
- This in turn helps you build a better rapport for future meetings - especially when it's in person
We also show additional details such as job title, seniority and incumbent organisation, which means you can better communicate due to:
- Understand seniority
- Focus on the decision makers
- Stops awkwardness; especially if 2 or more people with same name
Lastly, but not least - take full audio control (listening & speaking):
- 'Mute' disturbances, such as paper rustlers and hard hitters (of keyboard)
- 'Kick' out those that are no longer required on the call to ensure total privacy
Already a customer? This new functionality release of the Conference Call Dashboard is now live on your account and can accessed by logging in at: https://manage.meetupcall.com.
Yet to join us? Signup online today and take our 14-day free & unlimited trial - click here to get started.
John heads up marketing @ Meetupcall. Loves keeping things simple and helping shape the future of conference calling services.Follow @meetupcall
As the world's smartest conference call service, Meetupcall enables remote teams to talk to each other wherever they are in the world and whatever their available technology.
Try Meetupcall now for free