2nd Line Technical Support Analyst
We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
We’re trying to improve the way companies host conference calls. With a focus on ease of use and overall user experience we utilise the latest technologies to build a compelling and game changing service that is making waves in the industry.
Due to significant growth we’re looking for a 2nd line Technical Support Analyst to join our expanding technology team and serve both our internal team and external customers in their technical support needs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, solving problems and helping people out. Our product is built on Linux, and runs on Amazon Web Services and most of our internal users use Windows desktops. Training will be provided, so this is the ideal role for somebody with a technical mindset that wants to expand their skills.
As 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst you will:
- Provide end-user technical support in a friendly and professional manner via the phone, email and live chat
- Investigate and resolve technical customer support issues
- Escalate technical issues to level 3 support where necessary
- Perform routine maintenance tasks and daily checks to ensure the smooth running of our systems
- Provide technical support for our internal teams
- 1 years experience in a technical support function
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- A strong desire to learn new things
- £16k to £20k depending on experience
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- On the job training and a dedicated career progression plan
- Work with and learn from a talented and skilled technical team