Area Sales Manager
We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
Meetupcall provides audio conference call services to over 35,000 end users every year, across a range of business sectors. We are on track to grow our business through both existing and new services and building what we genuinely believe will become one of the UK’s most progressive and exciting technology businesses and talented people are at the heart of this.
We are a fast-paced, growing business and offer a diverse working environment. As we continue on our growth journey we are looking for highly motivated and driven people who can adapt and grow with us – in fact, who can be at the very heart of our growth plans.
This role is field based and the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel within sales in the telecoms industry.
- You will be an experienced telecoms/IT services sales professional with an established & developing network and reputation, preferably in the financial services sector. Your experience will allow you to appropriately navigate the procurement cycle, successfully tendering for IT/telecoms services.
- Identify, develop and build a pipeline of customers, within (but not restricted to) our target markets – Financial Services, Legal Services, Hospitality & Retail, using sales capabilities to cold call potential clients
- Ensure that the company are invited to participate in formal procurement processes such as RFIs, RFPs and ITTs where appropriate, with prospective clients.
- Engage with prospects at an early buying stage to qualify and develop a strong understanding of any opportunity or bid process and competitive landscape.
- Attend relevant events and network within target sectors
- Arrange, hold and control business meetings/conversations with senior level contacts.
- Inform & educate clients on the service capabilities of the company’s solutions
- Maintain regular contact with key client stakeholders (CIO, CTO, HOD’s and other Senior Management), establishing the company as a reputable & credible audio conference call solutions provider
- Develop, negotiate and close new business opportunities
- Manage commercial and contract agreements with new business sign-ups
- Achieve and surpass targets of signed new business
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting and business updates that clearly articulate activity and expected deal signature dates
Skills And Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in B2B sales within the telecoms/IT sector
- Understanding of sales cycles and consultative selling processes
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence presenting at c-level.
- Excellent written skills, removing complexity where possible in both internal and external correspondence.
- You will ideally have client contacts within companies who are typically high users of conference call services
- You must have drive and energy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, with the will to succeed, no matter what.
- Confidence, poise and credibility necessary to effectively engage with senior stakeholders in the establishment of mutually benefitting business relationships.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills supported by clear logical thinking with the ability to work remotely, with composure as a key member of the team.
- A good understanding of the telecoms/IT services marketplace, particularly within financial services, including changes affecting the industry, regulatory compliance, infrastructural changes and commercial opportunities.
- Drive and capability to lead sales engagements and be accountable for delivering against targets.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage a negotiation of Telecoms/IT services arrangements.
- Demonstrable proof of earnings and achieving targets
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for progression
- Competitive salary and generous, uncapped commission scheme
- Field based with the opportunity to work from home
- Car allowance/mileage and/or expensed business travel
- Work laptop and mobile