Channel Development Manager
We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
Meetupcall provides audio conference call services to over 35,000 end users every year, across a range of business sectors. We are on track to grow our business through both existing and new services and building what we genuinely believe will become one of the UK’s most progressive and exciting technology businesses and talented people are at the heart of this.
We are a fast-paced, growing business and offer a diverse working environment. As we continue on our growth journey we are looking for highly motivated and driven people who can adapt and grow with us – in fact, who can be at the very heart of our growth plans.
With a strong product set and an established reputation as a leading audio conference call provider, the company is now looking to accelerate growth with the recruitment of a dedicated Channel Development Manager, who will have the primary objective of recruiting new channel partners to what is an attractive and rewarding programme.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel within resales in the telecoms industry. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will need to be experienced, hard- working, professional and creative in order to grow their pipeline and develop a thriving channel partner community.
- As an experienced telecoms/IT services sales professional with an established & developing network, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting new Channel Partners and then managing the relationship with these partners. You will work with your partners to define joint sales and marketing campaigns and participate in channel partner events and activities when required.
- This is an important role within our organisation and you will be an integral member of our company with a focus on building revenue and success through the acquisition and management of channel partners. We therefore require successful candidates to have a strong record of successful selling via partners, with at least 5 years’ experience of selling to the telecom/distributor/reseller market.
- You will ideally have an active network within the telecom reseller/distributor/service provider market and an extensive understanding of telco. Outstanding presentation skills are a must as well as the ability to demonstrate that you are a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Achieve new partner dedicated targets
- Devise and implement strategy to create new partner opportunities
- Take the lead on new enquiries and see these through to conversion
- Feedback to the business areas for improvement
- Manage your use of time effectively to achieve targets
- Support marketing with ideas to support the channel growth
- Confidently demonstrate the system
- Identify, develop and build a pipeline of customers
- Attend relevant events and network within target sectors
- Arrange, hold and control business meetings/conversations with senior level contacts
- Maintain regular contact with key client stakeholders establishing strong personal relationships and positioning the company as a reputable & credible audio conference call solutions provider
- Be available to accompany partners on client visits where appropriate or requested
- Develop, negotiate and secure partner opportunities
- Manage commercial and contract agreements in relation to new partner business sign- ups
- Achieve and surpass targets of signed new business
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting and business updates that clearly articulates activity and expected deal signature dates of partner activity
Skills And Experience
- Have worked in the channel sector focusing on new business/partner recruitment
- A good understanding of the Telecoms/IT services marketplace, particularly within financial services, including changes affecting the industry, regulatory compliance, infrastructural changes and commercial opportunities
- Proven record of delivering targets
- Confident and articulate presenter and experience presenting at c-level
- Strong forecasting, deal management, and opportunity engagement
- Ability to devise and implement a strategy to create new partner opportunities
- Provide structured and considered feedback to the business on areas for improvement
- Manage time effectively to achieve targets
- Excellent written skills, removing complexity where possible in both internal and external correspondence
- Client contacts within companies who could potentially become resellers of the companies’ conference call services
- Drive and energy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, with the will to succeed, no matter what
- Confidence, poise and credibility necessary to effectively engage with senior stakeholders in the establishment of mutually benefitting business relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills supported by clear logical thinking with the ability to work remotely, with composure as a key member of the team
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage a negotiation of Telecoms/IT services arrangements
- Demonstrable proof of earnings and achieving targets
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for progression
- Competitive salary and generous, uncapped commission scheme
- Field based with the opportunity to work from home
- Car allowance, mileage and/or expensed business travel
- Work laptop and mobile