Customer Experience Executive
We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
Here at Meetupcall our customers are at the heart of our business, that’s why we work hard to ensure that every customer’s experience is a positive one. This role will own the end to end customer experience, from general enquiries through to providing technical support. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, dealing with queries and requests through to completion. As we grow we want to ensure that every new and existing customer is happy with our service, making sure that we always find the right solutions for our customers to drive customer loyalty.
We are a fast-paced growing business based in Doncaster, we offer a fun and diverse working environment. As we continue to grow we will change and evolve, so we need a team who are highly motivated, driven and who can adapt and grow with us.
- Deliver customer service to Meetupcall’s existing customers via inbound calls, webchat and online enquiries
- Offer technical support to handle and resolve any service issues that our customers experience.
- Investigate and resolve product related issues
- Ability to communicate in a precise, articulate and professional manner with customers both written and orally, making sure that service is always delivered with a smile.
- Ensure that all customer interaction is of the highest standard and delivered in line with our company KPI’s
- Ability to keep accurate and concise customer records.
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and make suggestion to improve our customer interactions.
- Contact our customers with outstanding debts to collect payments
- Analyse internal reports and data to pro-actively identify potentially negative customer experiences.
- Investigate, solve or escalate technical issues and take ownership until resolution.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to listen to customer needs, understand them and deliver the right solution
- Highly motivated and driven with the confidence to always do the right thing for our customers
- Adaptable and enthusiastic, with a positive trainable attitude.
- Take ownership of your role and pride in your work
- Plan and manage own work load.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven track record of working in a customer service environment
- Ideally experienced in a technical support or product support function, although training will be provided
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting Salary – £20K to £22K negotiable depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Friendly, fun, modern office, working with the latest technologies
- On the job training and career development
This role reports directly to the Head of Operations
This role is based from the Meetupcall office in Doncaster.