Junior Web Developer
We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
We’re trying to improve the way companies host conference calls. With a focus on ease of use and overall user experience we utilise the latest technologies to build a compelling and game changing service that is making waves in the industry.
Following the securing of outside investment we are expanding our software development function and an opportunity has arisen to join our talented and expanding development team.
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for programming, writing beautiful code and solving problems. We’re primarily a Ruby house, but are happy to cross train junior and mid-level devs from other languages, so ideal if you are looking to kick-start your Ruby career.
As Junior Web Developer you will:
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Implement robust and scaleable features
- Contribute in all phases of the software development cycle
- 1 years software development experience
- Ruby knowledge or willing to learn Ruby
- A strong desire to learn
- Good problem solving skills
- £17k to £22k depending on experience
- Opportunity Contribute to an exciting and innovative product
- Utilise latest technologies including Ruby, Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, VueJS, Typescript, Webpack.
- On the job training and career progression
- Work with and learn from a talented and dedicated team