We're looking for talented and passionate people to help us provide the best conference call service in the market, globally.
Recently ranked as one of the top-10 fastest growing tech companies in the north of the UK, Meetupcall are a SaaS business who provide conference call services to over 35,000 users across the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team and enhance your skill set, whilst having the opportunity to shape the future of the business.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of the Web Designer is to take ownership of the design of the company website and applications, as well as emails and any other marketing material as required.
As a leading SaaS business, the website is a vital tool in gaining new customer signups, and as such the successful applicant will play a key role in the future success and growth of the company.
Using a sound mix of design thinking and practical skills, you’ll be confident in picking the right tools and activities for projects. You’ll be a competent decision maker, finding elegant solutions to complex UX/UI problems, finding balance between user and business requirements and working collaboratively as part of a wider product and marketing team. You’ll enjoy translating your insight, knowledge and learnings into consistent UX deliverables and working confidently within the team to deliver value.
- Ensure all output, including user interface and application design as well as websites and marketing material is in-line with the design language
- Create clean high quality html and css that renders consistently cross-browser
- Design and code email layouts in-line with the design language that work across all e-mail clients
- Work with the marketing team to design and produce both online and offline marketing collateral
- Provide input and ideas to contribute to overall product development
- Keep up to date with design trends and UX best practices
- Look after and document our UI libraries, guidelines and templates
- Monitor internal brand usage, ensuring consistency across all outputs
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Git
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop)
- Good written and verbal communicator to work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of all things related to Web / iOS / Android user interfaces
- Experience of wire framing and UI prototyping
- Experience in applying user-centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs
- A passion for layout and intuitive interfaces and natural talent for visual design
- Personal motivation, being able to work independently with a proactive attitude in solving complex visual problems on different contexts.
Salary up to £30,000 pa, plus other benefits including an annual bonus scheme, free gym membership, quarterly staff social events and more.